A few rodents or mice can quickly become a major problem. Trapper John’s Boca Raton rodent control experts can quickly eliminate rodents like rats and mice from your home. They are friendly and professional. These pests are eliminated using the most up-to-date products and methods. We use the most up-to-date products and methods to eliminate these pests. For any questions about rodent control, please call Rat Exterminator Boca Raton at 561-844-4866.
These are some of the things you can expect from our Boca Raton rodent control service:
- FREE INSPECTION – We will inspect your property to find any places where rodents could enter, nest, or travel through it.
- TAILORED LANGUAGES: We have provided the basis for a plan that can be tailored to your specific needs and the severity level of the infestation.
- TRADITIONAL CHOICES: We offer two treatment options: snap traps and rodenticides as bait. Snap traps are safer than rodenticides in bait form for children and pets.
- MONITORING – We will place baits or traps at strategic locations throughout your home, and then return to empty them until you are satisfied.
RODENTS 101: WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Although pests may be annoying in your home, rodents can pose serious dangers to your safety and health. Boca Raton’s professional extermination is essential. Learn more about rodents to protect your home and family.
The top 5 signs that you have a rodent infestation.
- This could indicate that you’re starting to notice something: At night, you might hear rodents moving in your attic and walls.
- Rub marks or tracks: Rodents can leave marks or tracks on walls or baseboards if their oily fur is very close to them.
- Nests – A rodent’s ideal spot to build a nest in is somewhere dark, out of the way, where they are less likely get disturbed.
- A rodent chewing on something: This is an indication that they are trying to clean their teeth.
- Droppings – These are the easiest pieces you can find in your home. It is important to use gloves when cleaning up rodent droppings. They can spread diseases and worsen allergies.
Rodents can pass diseases to other animals by touching their saliva, urine or feces.
Mice, rats, and other animals can eat any food that is available. Twisted wiring in your home or vehicle can light a fire.
Even though they may not be visible, rodent droppings could be present as droppings on boxes or baseboards. It is possible to hear them moving or see the damage they cause to food packaging.
By preventing rodents from getting to your food, you can keep them away. You can keep rodents away from your food by storing it in sealed containers they cannot chew.
Trapper John’s Pest Control is the best choice for rodent prevention and control.
Rat Exterminator Boca Raton
Feel free to contact the best rat exterminator in Boca Raton at (561) 844-4866 for any questions regarding rodent control.