One rodent or two can quickly turn into a problem. The Boca Raton rodent control specialists at Trapper John can help eliminate them from your home. They are friendly and professional. If you are searching for the most trustworthy company for Rat Removal in Delray Beach look no further than Trapper Johns!
These were some of the things that you can expect from our Boca Raton rodent-control service:
- FREE INSIGHT – We will inspect and report on any areas where rodents might enter, nest, or travel through your property.
- TAILORED LANGUAGES
- TRADITIONAL CHOICES – We offer two options for treatment: snap traps or rodenticides in bait form. Snap traps are safer than rodenticides.
- MOTORING – We place baits and traps in strategic places throughout your home. Then, we return to empty them until they are gone.
RODENTS 101: WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
While pests are annoying in your home, they can also pose serious threats to your health and safety. Find out more about rodents to help protect your family and home.
These are the top 5 signs you have a rodent infestation.
- This could be a sign that you are starting to notice something. You might hear rodents in your attic or walls at night.
- Tracks or rub marks: Rodents may leave tracks or marks on walls and baseboards if they are very close to their oily fur.
- Nests-A rodent’s ideal place to build a nest is somewhere dark and out of the way where they are less likely to be disturbed.
- A rodent chewing something is an indication they are trying to clean out its teeth.
- Droppings – These are the easiest items you can find in your house. When cleaning up rodent droppings, it is important that you use gloves. They can spread disease and worsen allergies.
Rodents can transmit diseases to other animals by touching their saliva or urine.
Mice, rats, and other animals will eat whatever food is available. A fire can be lit by twisted wiring in your vehicle or home.
Although they are not visible, rodent droppings may be found on baseboards or boxes. You can hear their movements and see the damage they do to food packaging.
Keep rodents out of your food.
Trapper John’s Pest Control is your best option for rodent control and prevention.
Rat Exterminator Boca Raton
For any questions about rodent control, please call (561)-844-4866
Leave A Comment